• UHC and Unum know that your physical health is not the only thing that needs a little assistance sometimes.  That’s why they offer their Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). 


    United Healthcare - Care 24

    United Healthcare's EAP is called Care 24. Care 24 offers counseling and is available at no charge for members and families.  If expanded support is needed, a Care 24 representative can refer you to local, in-person support.  Counselors also can refer you to  a wide range of national and community resources. The number for the Care 24 team is 1-888-887-4114 and is also located on the back of your insurance card.  (This service is only available to those with United Healthcare Coverage.)


    Unum - Work Life Balance
    Unum's EAP is called Work Life Balance and offers a  variety of resources to aid in dealing with questions, concerns and emotional issues surrounding your personal or work life.  You can access these resources on the telephone and online.  1-800-854-1446