In the Lincoln County R-III School District, the Office of Community Relations or designee will respond to any media inquiries as quickly as possible after ensuring students are safe and parents of our students have received communication.
The point of contact for any and all media inquiries is the Office of Community Relations. Our office acts in the interest of the public and will respond to media inquiries in a prompt manner with accuracy. In times of emergency, the Community Relations Specialist or designee of the Superintendent of Schools will serve as the spokesperson. If you are a member of the media, please call 636-462-6098 and ask for the designated spokesperson.
Fast Facts about the Lincoln County R-III School District:
- Student Population Pre-Kindergarten - 12th grade: Approximately 6,600
- Number of Schools: 13 schools total: one pre-kindergarten, seven elementary schools, two middle schools, one ninth grade center, alternative high school and a traditional high school
- High school population is approximately 2,000 including ninth grade center, high school and alternative high school
- Middle school population is approximately 1,500
- Staff population is approximately 1,000 (second largest employer in Lincoln County)