Ninth Grade Center
ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT:What is it?Academic development is an integral component of student success. At NGC, we help students:
In this section, you will find Helpful Academic Documents that will help students succeed in their educational experience.The easiest way to find all of the information you need to help plan your courses is to go to the R-3 Scheduling Website. This has a wealth of information, videos, and documents to help with your high school planning.
- apply skills needed for educational achievement
- apply the skills needed to transition effectively between educational levels
- develop and monitor personal educational plans, such as the Personal Plan of Study.
Helpful Academic Documents
Use Naviance throughout your high school career to assess and develop your interests, post-secondary goals, and 4-year high school course plan.
1. Go to clever.com
2. Click Login as Student in the top right corner
3. Search for Troy R-III School District
4. Bookmark this page! Enter your computer login (s23abcd1234) and your lunch PIN as your password.
5. Click on the Naviance App.
In this document, you will find information about organizational tips, parent web access, academic lab, tutoring opportunities, and additional websites that offer some really good tips on study skills, time management, learning styles, test-taking tips, anxiety, and more!