Ninth Grade Center
What is it?Career development is an integral component of student success. At NGC, we help students:
In this section, you will find information about Career Resources and Naviance. Career Resources includes information about self-analysis websites, career research, career development (resume samples, interview techniques), post-secondary training, financial aid, scholarship search, and tuition tax credits. To find more helpful information about Career Resources, click here.Our district utilizes Naviance, an education and career planning system, to help students explore, plan, and find college and career success. The system is currently available to students, grades 6-12. It allows individuals to build and maintain an online portfolio in which a record of career exploration and planning, assessment, work experience, and academic achievement can be stored and updated.The site provides:
- apply career exploration and planning skills in the achievement of life career goals
- know where and how to obtain information about the world of work and post- secondary training/education
- apply employment readiness skills and skills for on-the-job success.
- Assessment to define personal interests, skills, and work values
- Information about occupations and how they can be organized
- Assistance with planning for high school courses and selection of postsecondary majors
- Assistance with choosing and applying to postsecondary schools
- Assistance with finding and applying for financial aid
- Assistance with finding and applying for jobs
To log in to Naviance:
1. Go to clever.com or go directly to our school at https://clever.com/oauth/sis/login?target=NTVmOWIwNDVjZjQzODYwMTAwMDA2ODMw%3BNGM2M2MxY2Y2MjNkY2U4MmNhYWM%3D%3BaHR0cHM6Ly9jbGV2ZXIuY29tL2luL2F1dGhfY2FsbGJhY2s%3D%3BZGJlNTg5ZGViNjJiM2M4NWY5ZWU3ZjliOGExYTdkMjgzODRjZjcwNzQ2ZWI1NWIyYzU5NmE4ZjFmZDljYmQyYw%3D%3D%3BY29kZQ%3D%3D%3B&skip=1&default_badge=
2. Click Login as Student in the top right corner
3. Search for Troy R-III School District
4. Bookmark this page! Enter your computer login (s23abcd1234) and your lunch PIN as your password.
5. Click on the Naviance App.