DATABASES-See librarians for passwords
- Ebscohost (full-text articles from a variety of information providers)
- Gale-This database has three categories:
- Gale in Context: Opposing Viewpoints (opinions and information covers hot issues)
- Gale in Context: Science (academic articles, videos, and experiments)
- Gale in Context-High School (merges magazines, news, and multimedia)
- World Book Online (Encyclopedia-for basic background knowledge)
- Encyclopedia Britannica (Encyclopedia-for basic background knowledge)
EBOOKS AND AUDIO BOOKS
- EBook Public Library Collection
- Project Gutenberg
- Famous Speeches
- SORA-Download the SORA app on your iPad. Setup code is MOREnetmo. Search for Lincoln County District R-III. Use your NDS#and lunch pin to sign in. OR go to www.soraapp.com/library/morenetmo and search for Lincoln County District R-III. Use your NDS# and lunch pin to sign in.
WRITING RESEARCH PAPERS
- MLA Formatting-OWL at Purdue
- APA Formatting-OWL at Purdue
- Citation Creator
- What Should I Read Next?
- What's Next in a Series?
- YALSA Bookfinder
- Lexile Framework
- Read It! (Shorter articles to support your reading skills)
- Have you seen a book that looks fantastic? REQUEST A BOOK WE DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE HERE.
- Naviance (TBHS computer login for user name and lunch PIN as password)
- Find College Scholarships
- Workplace Skills
- Computer Skills Center
- Driving Tests-Department of Revenue
- MO-Cap Program