NOW HIRING SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
Lincoln County R-III Department of Transportation offers an extensive benefits package. Besides great students, here's what we have to offer:
- Paid, on-site training
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick & Personal Time Eligibility
- Hiring Bonus ($250 once licensure is obtained and driving begins for LCR3DOT)
- Referral Bonus
- Pension Opportunities (including District match)
- Recognition of Prior Experience
- Benefit Eligibility
Starting hourly pay for a beginning driver is $17.45, or $16.90 for a substitute. Drivers are guaranteed a minimum of 3.5 hours per day.
Obtaining a CDL:
- Pass a written examination.
- Apply for a commercial learner's permit (CLP) with the P and S endorsements.
- Complete a medical assessment.
- Pass a road driving skills test.
- Apply for a new CDL with P and S endorsements.
- Pay the associated fees.