Are you interested in becoming a Lincoln County CAPS Associate?
CAPS Student Associate Requirements and Selection Process:
- Students must be on-track to graduate
- Students must have room in their schedules, this is a two-block course
- Students must have a valid driver's license and must be able to provide their own transportation
- Student associate selection for the LC CAPS Program will be based on responses from the Lincoln County CAPS Student Application. Click this LINK to apply
- Some of our business partners will have additional criteria that must be satisfied prior to students being placed in observational rotations or internship settings