Lincoln County R-III Department of Transportation offers an extensive benefits package. Besides great students, here's what we have to offer:
- Paid, on-site training
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick & Personal Time Eligibility
- Hiring Bonus ($250 once licensure is obtained and driving begins for LCR3DOT)
- Pension Opportunities (including District match)
- Recognition of Prior Experience
- Benefit Eligibility
The starting hourly pay for a beginning driver is $21.50. Drivers are guaranteed a minimum of 3.5 hours per day.
Obtaining a CDL:
- Pass a written examination.
- Apply for a commercial learner's permit (CLP) with the P and S endorsements.
- Complete a medical assessment.
- Pass a road driving skills test.
- Apply for a new CDL with P and S endorsements.
- Pay the associated fees.
You can find the salary schedule for our Transportation department here.
APPLYING IN THE DISTRICT
Lincoln County R-III School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Lincoln County R-III School District.
The District requires candidates to complete online applications for all positions. This includes substitute positions as well.
Please do not send materials through USPS mail or by e-mail. Instead, upload your electronic files using Microsoft Word or a .pdf file through the online application process. If you do not have your supporting materials in an electronic form, you may want to visit a local business services company or your university career services department, as they should have the resources to help you scan your materials and save them in Word or .pdf format. Your application will be retained in active status for one school year.
Current Substitutes of the Lincoln County R-III School District must complete external applications when applying for full-time positions.