William Cappel Elementary School
121 Hampel Road
Moscow Mills, MO 63362
Kindergarten Registration Kick-Off for Lincoln County R-III School District
Kindergarten registration for the 2020-21 school year will begin on January 20, 21 & 22 in the Powell Conference Room, which is located in the lower level of Central Office at 951 W. College Street in Troy. For a student to be eligible to register for kindergarten per Section 160.053, RSMo., student must be five years of age by July 31, 2020.
Receive a meal credit for your kindergarten student by registering early!!
- Receive a $10 credit if you register by March 15.
- Receive a $5 credit if you register by May 1.
Registration hours are below:
- January 20, 2020 from 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- January 21, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- January 22, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
To register your child for kindergarten, you will need to bring the following:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s Immunization record
- Parent/Guardian picture identification (current driver’s license)
- Two (2) current (within 30 days) forms of proof of residency (i.e. lease, rental or purchase contract, utility bill, medical bill, credit card bill, current tax receipt, payroll check stub, voter ID card, bank statement)
- Court documents, if applicable (proof of guardianship, divorce decree/parenting plan, DFS placement papers, foster care, etc.).
It is not necessary to bring your child with you at the time of registration, but we will have a photo booth to capture that “Kindergarten Ready Photo”! If you have any questions, you may visit our website at www.troy.k12.mo.us/register or contact the Registrar’s Office at 636.462.4930 x50401.
Don’t Delay, Register Today!
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL VISITORS
All campuses in the Lincoln County R-III School District will be utilizing the following new procedure for school visitors.
All visitors will be required to sign-in using the LobbyGuard Visitor Management system and scan their driver's license. If the visitor does not have a driver's license, another form of valid photo ID will be required. Following the sign-in process, a visitor badge will be printed and is to be worn at all times while on school property. Any visitor who is not wearing a visitor badge will be escorted to the main office.
Prior to leaving the school all visitors must visit the main office and sign-out using the LobbyGuard system. Main office staff will be available to answer questions and provide assistance as needed.
Thank you for your cooperation as we strive to continue providing the most secure learning environment possible for our students.