Board of Education
The Lincoln County R-III School District Board of Education is a group of seven volunteer members who are elected to serve as the educational advocates of our community's youth. School board members devote countless hours in service to the District and play an important role in our community as advocates for our students.
The key roles and responsibilities of the Board are to:
- Hire and evaluate the superintendent and delegate all administrative responsibilities
- Approve the school district's budget
- Establish goals and evaluate outcomes
- Adopt and evaluate policies
- Connect with the community
- Assure school district performance
You can contact the board by emailing them at BoardofEducation@troy.k12.mo.us.