Distribution of Flyers
The Community Relations Office works with not-for-profit community organizations or programs deemed useful and constructive for the growth of students to provide information to students and families about educational and recreational opportunities. Flyers to be distributed to students must be approved by the Community Relations Office.
Lincoln County R-III School District cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery. To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
- If your event is open to the public and free to attend, you may be approved to post for free, see the guidelines here. There are separate instructionsfor this approval process.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school. However, if your event is completely free of charge, you may qualify for a free posting. Check with Peachjar for details on the Community Free-for-Free posting if you think your flyer may qualify.
NOTE: If you are a parent group at an LCR3 school, these instructions do not apply. Please see your building secretary for posting.
All flyers to be distributed must:
- Originate from a local organization whose mission and aim is to enrich the lives of children/families in our community;
- Support LCR3’s mission and vision, directly benefit our students or be of intrinsic value to students and/or parents;
- Not directly conflict with LCR3 programs (ex. Flyers for Summer programs must not directly conflict with LCR3 Summer Program);
- Include the following disclaimer using exact wording on ALL materials:
This program is not sponsored or endorsed by the Lincoln County R-III School District. Flyer distribution remains a service to parents and our community at large. Only school-approved flyers that meet district guidelines are sent via Peachjar.
Questions? Contact: Audrey Henebry 636-462-6098