- Lincoln County R-III School District
Return to Headlines
TBHS Spring Sing Update
April 13, 2020
Hi Parents -
With the recent decision to close all Missouri schools from the Governor, we, unfortunately, will have to cancel Spring Sing. Our hearts are broken- few things for a musician are worse than a canceled concert- especially when we were SO CLOSE to having the event.
Since our last Spring Sing communication, we have experienced an OVERWHELMING response from parents and patrons donating their tickets to the cause!! We understand that money is particularly tight right now, and very much appreciate the support. Without Spring Sing money, our program will look much different for next year's students.
We understand some people will need to have a refund. Since we cannot use the school facilities, for the known future, this is how refunds will occur:
1. You must have your tickets to receive a refund.(Recommendation: Take a picture of your tickets prior to mailing them to Encore for your records.)
2. Please mail your tickets with a NOTE containing the following information:
A. Your First & Last Name (as you want it to appear on the check)
B. Your mailing address for your refund check.
C. Mail to:
PO Box 210
Troy, MO 63379
3. Tickets need to be postmarked by MAY 1st, 2020 - otherwise, we will assume you wish to
donate your tickets to the cause.
4. Please allow 2 weeks for refund
5. Please understand that the school cannot issue refunds for this event, the refunds are issued by Encore Choral Boosters.
6. Please note that Encore does not keep a record of tickets purchased by name, we do not have a master list to refer to which is why you must have your tickets to request a refund.
Thank you for supporting the Troy Choral Program!! We look forward to making music again, SOON!!
Director of Choral Activities