- Lincoln County R-III School District
Kindergarten Camp 2020
July 13, 2020
To help with the transition to school, the Lincoln County R-III School District is offering a Kindergarten Camp to all registered incoming kindergarten students.
The purpose of the Camp is to:
- familiarize students with their building,
- complete kindergarten screenings,
- allow students and adults to get to know each other socially and behaviorally, and
- support and help students and parents become comfortable in their new setting.
Details about 2020 Kindergarten Camp are as follows:
- Students must be enrolled in kindergarten at a Lincoln County R-III School District elementary building for the 2020-2021 school year. Find information for registering your child in school on our District website (https://www.troy.k12.mo.us/domain/70).
- Open House for Kindergarten Camp will be held on August 10, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
- Camp Dates will be August 11, 12, & 13.
- Students will attend Camp at the school that they will attend for the school year.
- Families have the opportunity to send their child for all three dates and will be asked to select either the AM (8:30-11:30) or PM (1:00-4:00) session.
- Snack will be provided during both sessions to familiarize students with the cafeteria.
- Parent communication will be sent from individual building administration and/or teachers.
- Transportation will not be provided to families for Camp.
- To sign your child up for the Lincoln County R-III School District 2020 Kindergarten Camp fill out this short form, https://forms.gle/cSkMDmmcMSatFegH8. The registration deadline is August 3.
For additional details, please reach out to your child's building (https://www.troy.k12.mo.us/domain/32).
We look forward to seeing you and your child in August!