November 20, 2020
Winter Sports Spectator Guidelines
Please review the following information before attending a contest at Troy Buchanan and Ninth Grade Center.
1. Face coverings are required in all Lincoln County R-3 buildings.
2. We will have a water source available for your athletes to fill their water bottles as necessary.
3. Locker rooms are available for teams to change before and after games.
4. Visiting teams get 2 vouchers per athlete & coach.
5. Due to capacity limitations, cheerleaders will not travel to Troy Buchanan.
6. Troy Buchanan wrestlers & basketball players will receive 4 vouchers for home games/matches and 2 for away games/matches.
7. Troy Buchanan cheerleaders & dancers will receive 2 vouchers for home games.
8. Admission: Adults $5, Students $2 (Must have a voucher to purchase a ticket).
9. Seating is marked to allow for social distancing.
10. General Admission Tickets will not be sold at the gate. You must have a voucher or a ticket to enter.
11. Limited concessions will be available. Please plan accordingly.
12. No outside food or drink will be allowed.
13. Restrooms are problematic areas to social distance. Spectators will need to determine for themselves whether or not to use the publicly available restrooms and plan accordingly.
You can also find The Gateway Athletic Conference (GAC) Covid protocols here GAC Winter Sports Protocols
If you have any further questions you can contact the Troy Buchanan High School Athletic Department at 636.462.5164.